for those who missed the memo: UCLA prof. Lipstadt + U.Vermont Dr Hilberg publicly admit "lampshades and soap bars" are fictitious - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Jul 24 04:30:45 PDT 2019

For those who missed the memo, UCLA professor Deborah Lipstadt and
University of Vermont Dr Raul Hilberg, finally, and publicly, admit
that the "lampshades and soap bars" stories are ... entirely
fictitious - that is, the lampshades supposedly made by the N∀zis out
of human (Jewish) skin and the soap bars supposedly made by those
same German Nazis from the Jewish human fat (presumably rendered from
the meat and bones in massive vats possibly fueled/ heated by the
burning of (again, presumably Jewish) human hair and old clothing, is
a falsehood perpetuated until now as "muh troof, muffaluggerah!"

But some folks really did miss the memo and and still believe in the
rollercoasters of death, literally flying past the ovens as they
released their human (once again, Jewish) prisoners into ...

<cue sinister musak> ... dump, da da DAAAAHHHHHHH </>

gas ovens burning the humans released from said rollercoasters into
ash.

Black, black ash!

And lots and miwions of humans ... to DEATH!!!!

Well, ya know, if that wasn't true, at least the MASTURBATION TO
DEATH MACHINES were ... uummmm, alright, anudda udder hoax milking
machine milking the lucre stories right outta the Bundestag
reparations machine into ... well, actually, this (Aussie Jew, I
know, I know, brown paper bags all around) was outed by ... his own
family.

Hah!

One hoax just tooo hoaxey for dey hoaxers eh?

Yep!

At least our (Aussie) trannies are winning many of the international
womyn's sports events - - - HAH! Take THAT, world!

Aussie Aussie Aussie!

Hoax, Hoax, Hoax!

Yeah baby, you just KNOW you love it :D :D :D

Dey Ozzie boys got dey pants on dey right way, eh? :D

Oh well, if every other bloody hoaxey WWII Jewy hoaxey hoax turns out
to be at least a hoax, can't we PUHLEEEEEEASE still believe in the
gas showers of DEATH I TELL YOU DEATH, DEATH DEAAAAAAATH
MWWAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH HAH AHHAHAHAH HAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

?

??

Any takers?

Camps of ovens of gazillions of death gas ovens ... with rickety
wooden fence paling gates and not sealed actual gas-oven containment
steel doors as the Germans ackshualllay made during World War 2?

Pretty please with a hoax on top?

deathly silence

AWWWW COME ON MUFFALUGGERAHS! CAN'T I HAVE AT LEAST --ONE-- Joax to
believe in still?

Muh Gods, what a lame arse world y'all come to... sheesh…

Pff…

Stormer Book Club’s “Operation Hollow Hoax” Hits the Streets Running!
http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/stormer-book-clubs-operation-hollow-hoax-hits-the-streets-running/

Dr. Hilberg was the author of The Destruction of the European Jews...
https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/20825820/raul-hilberg

Raul Hilberg: Holocaust scholar, was 81 | History News Network
https://historynewsnetwork.org/article/41574

Raul Hilberg, a towering figure in the field of Holocaust Studies who
taught political science at the University of Vermont for 36 years,
will be the subject of a three-day academic conference ...
https://vtdigger.org/2017/10/16/longtime-uvm-professor-raul-hilberg-subject-three-day-conference-berlin/

Hilberg Lectures & Occasional Papers | Miller Center for ...
https://www.uvm.edu/cas/holocauststudies/hilberg-lectures-occasional-papers

Raul Hilberg - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raul_Hilberg

Deborah Lipstadt - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deborah_E._Lipstadt

Deborah E. Lipstadt - Emory University
http://religion.emory.edu/home/people/faculty/lipstadt-deborah.html
Deborah E. Lipstadt, Dorot Professor of Modern Jewish History and
Holocaust Studies, Tam Institute for Jewish Studies and the
Department of Religion. Lipstadt's book, The Eichmann Trial ,
published by Schocken/Nextbook Series in commemoration of the 50th
anniversary of the Eichmann trial, was called by Publisher's Weekly,
" a penetrating ...