digital cash and fascist metzger - cpunks archive.

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Jul 23 17:49:44 PDT 2019

Searching for the term "Big Business" in the original cpunks archive I found the below quoted discussion. It's pretty interesting because it deals with chaum, closed source hardware...and all the usual stuff.

And notice the screeching noises that metzger makes when Hughes doesn't toe the corporatist party line. As to metzger, the guy is a typical fake libertarian and true fascist with a german sounding surname, so I'd bet a couple of cents he belongs to the jooish master race. And funnily enough, it turns out that metzger used to use this address <pmetzger at lehman.com> - yep! that's the arch jew thieves lehman brothers. So a corporate fascist at lehman brothers hates cryptocurrencies while posing as 'libertarian'? Who would have thought that...

1 ------