What is the government trying to achieve?

Ryan Carboni 33389 at protonmail.com
Tue Jul 23 10:38:27 PDT 2019

I remember making a reply to a tweet by a major blogger on twitter. Not bluechecked because real men use pseudonyms. His responses came off as someone who was being coy and totally unexperienced with his own work.

I’m not clear what is the intellectual capacity of the standard investigator, but it does seem to be this:

1. Be coy.
2. ???
3. Obtain evidence for a prosecution.

Although I’m unclear how this works when impersonating a blogger opining about the decline of American stature and ineptitude of the US political elite.

Yes, this whole thing is ironic and will likely result in a hundred thousand page report if it ever becomes public.

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile