Burner phone for international call from US

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 16:52:07 PDT 2019

On 7/22/19, John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:
>> And you can dig around in phone recycle bins.
>
> Yeah, I've noticed these machines at the grocery store lately

You can't pull from those. Look for open recycling bins at
shops that people just dump their phones, batteries,
chargers into. And ask or bribe the street cell shops
to rummage through their worthless trashbins. Or post up
as your own recycling service.

Again, SIMs are harder than phones, and lobbying of all
involved parties needs to be done there to keep them open
for all the good anon use cases. Some countries have
already lost that battle because nobody lobbied hard
enough.

> preloaded with so much shit software that you don't want
> cyanogenmod image or something ... if such a rom exists.

Needs to be a completely unlocked phone.
Cyanogen is dead, most moved to LineageOS, /e/, etc.

See...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XDA_Developers
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_custom_Android_distributions