What good is the cypherpunk philosophy?

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 13:08:24 PDT 2019

On 7/22/19, Ryan Carboni <33389 at protonmail.com> wrote:
> What good is the cypherpunk philosophy?

> The cypherpunk philosophy can't make public knowledge any more public than
> it already is. The failure to act is a human failing, not a technological
> one.

Humans tend to wait, then they explode, solving everything
in one glorious event, then sit on their ass till repeat.

> The design of systems ... quick and secure options

Fabs and hardware must become opensource.

> I wonder what would the US government do if there is extensive video
> evidence that the country's leaders are largely pedophiles.

The same thing they did with the extensive video evidence
that they were directly involved in torture and murder post 9/11,
and in any other top secret thing in history [1] that was about to
get its covers embarrasingly blown off... shred them ASAP.

Only a few have kept private copies of such evidences,
and they're too afraid of being killed off to come forward
with them.

[1] Start search with MKULTRA , COLLATERAL MURDER , etc ...