Burner phone for international call from US

Douglas Lucas dal at riseup.net
Sun Jul 21 16:31:36 PDT 2019

Oh, and another thing people have suggested is to simply use my own
LineageOS smartphone, hand it to my comrade, after somehow disguising
the phone number by calling the carrier and requesting this and that option.

The problem with this is there's no easy way to test that my phone
number would be successfully hidden during the international phone call.

And although many people will scream their certainties about that, I
prefer to actually test, and there's no easy way to test as I have no
test phone call receipient in the abroad country in question.

(What prevents people who have no knowledge of X to scream what they
insist is the truth about X? Nothing.)

Thanks!

Doug