Postgrey (Re: impersonating Juan, a quick test)

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Mon Jul 15 20:58:11 PDT 2019

On 07/15/2019 04:07 PM, Punk wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 14:33:41 -0700
> Greg Newby <gbnewby at pglaf.org> wrote:

<SNIP>

>>  *** ALSO, and this is important: I see at least three different email address you are using. punk@ punks@ and another. All those from punks@ went through to cypherpunks at cpunks.org: none were delayed in the past few days of logs.
>

> 	cpunks@ is my only address. cpunk@ is an address somebody else registered and used to send the two messages I mistakenly regarded as 'spoofed'. I don't know what third address you're seeing, but it's not mine.

You mean punks at tfwno.gf is yours, right?

I do see two messages from punk at tfwno.gf: "Cryptocurrency: Trump Pumps
Cryptos, Andreas Blasts jewcoins" [Message-ID:
<af09cb6b-64fe-799e-aadf-fa475e2761c3 at tfwno.gf>] and "Boomerhedge -
Boomer Propaganda Cesspool" [
rudely replying to you.

But I don't see John's spoof(s). Locally, or at
https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks. Did anyone else get them?