CNN: Europe's version of GPS suffers major outage

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Jul 15 14:08:23 PDT 2019

On Mon, 15 Jul 2019 20:29:18 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> CNN: Europe's version of GPS suffers major outage.
> https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/15/tech/galileo-gnss-outage-intl/index.html

	sounds as if american nazis are gloating.

>technical incident related to its ground infrastructure

	hacked by the US military maybe?

>TweakTown: China #1 in quantum entanglement, teleports object 300 miles.

	wow! The level of ignorance and sensationanilism exhibited by propaganda outlets is mind boggling. "object" "teleported"? What's next? Flying witches?

>CNBC: Mnuchin: US has 'very serious concerns' that Facebook's Libra could be misused by terrorists.

	LMAO! Facebook is just an arm of the biggest terrorist organization on the planet, the americunt government. Facebook issuing their own, piece-of-shit credit card is just more growth of the american terrorist cancer.

>Jim Bell's comment:I believed in 1995 that digital cash would bring down all governments, only now Mnuchin is catching up?

	facebook's credit card would technically be 'digital', but it's not even cash. It would be just more digital accounting fraud on top of the fraud known as the americunt dollar.

	as to 'digital cash'* bringing down governments, that's just fantasy.

*cryptocurrencies are not cash AT ALL since they require massive infrastructure and all depend on ONE unique ledger. Gold and other commodities and even govt paper bills are real cash, they are actually decentralized and anonymous.