impersonating Juan, a quick test

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Jul 15 12:36:53 PDT 2019

On Sun, 14 Jul 2019 17:59:08 -0700
Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:

> OK, I get it. Sorry to be such a jerk.

	No worries. I remain the biggest jerk, by far =P - Plus I get the prize for biggest retard on the list - see below.

> I hadn't read the earlier posts
> about spoofed messages from your CockMail account. And I thought that
> you were referring to John's message that you replied to, not this other
> message, "Boomerhedge - Boomer Propaganda Cesspool".
>
> But seriously, that one is even less well spoofed.
>
> | From: Punk <punk at tfwno.gf>
>
> vs the message I'm replying to now
>
> | From: Punk <punks at tfwno.gf>

	OK, I need to wipe something like a ton of egg off my face. I confused the address punk@ with my own fucking address punkS@   - I can't get any more retarded than that  =/

	So there wasn't any spoofing of headers...and I need better glasses.

> Unless I missed something, I doubt that your account has been
> compromised. Or that Vince is fucking with you.

	You're perfectly right and I profusely apologize.