Small considerations (was Re: It is insufficient that my life is ruined)

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 02:00:26 PDT 2019

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 2:14 AM Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> M, S, a, J, et al, I am still alive, but almost gave up and gone this
> time with an insane physical and the most devasting emotional pain
> that I could only imagine for several different reasons.

D'oh, sorry!  I've sent the message without review it.  I was trying to say:

M, S, a, J, et al, I am still alive and love each one of you
sincerely, but almost gave up and gone away this time with the insane
physical suffering and the most devasting emotional pain that I
already felt.  I could imagine a so severe hurting for different
reasons, like my dear ones' death, but not for love.

I do really want to kick the buttocks of the guy who said "Pain is
inevitable but suffering is optional."  Vaffanculo, testa de di cazzo
maledetto!!  I never had an option.  Always it was suffering with my
death or suffering without my death, jerk.