impersonating Juan, a quick test

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Sun Jul 14 17:59:08 PDT 2019

On 07/14/2019 05:04 PM, Punk wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Jul 2019 16:13:26 -0700
> Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:
>

>> You are such an jerk.
>>
>> Why would you speculate about someone "guessing" your password, or Vince
>> "playing games", after John clearly said that he spoofed some header?
>
> 	because spoofing headers DOESNT actually WORK!! Doesn't "work" in the sense of creating a message that looks authentic.
>
> 	if you look at the headers of message 075590, which I didn't write, the headers look authentic :
>
> 	https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2019-July/075590.html

OK, I get it. Sorry to be such a jerk. I hadn't read the earlier posts
about spoofed messages from your CockMail account. And I thought that
you were referring to John's message that you replied to, not this other
message, "Boomerhedge - Boomer Propaganda Cesspool".

But seriously, that one is even less well spoofed.

| From: Punk <punk at tfwno.gf>

vs the message I'm replying to now

| From: Punk <punks at tfwno.gf>

> 	John tried doing the same thing and failed because a random cock.li user can't spoof a header in a way that makes it look *authentic*. SO, if the header IS authentic or a 'perfect fake',  then there are a few options
>
> 	1) somebody has my password
>
> 	2) or cock.li's admin himself sent the messages (both 1 and 2 as suggested by Shawn)
>
> 	3) or I'm lying and no message was spoofed. So I first wrote a message saying that zerohedge is garbage and then I wrote a reply to my own message as if I were a different person, disgagreeing with myself. Because I'm that retarded.
>
> 	needless to say I KNOW option 3 is false, but you're free to believe in such 'conspiracy theory'.

Unless I missed something, I doubt that your account has been
compromised. Or that Vince is fucking with you.

>> You can bullshit all you want, but it was a dumb thing to say, and it
>> makes you look like an idiot. And it makes me wonder whether he actually
>> got it right, because I don't recall you being as idiotic as this ;)
>

> 	So what about YOU misreading what I said? You're clearly misunderstanding something. I'm even willing to admit it's because of my less than perfect english...But hopefully NOW you got it.

Yes, I got it. Sorry. Just crabby today, I guess.