New York Post : It’s time for a federal civil rights intervention in Portland

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Jul 14 14:21:03 PDT 2019

On Fri, 12 Jul 2019 22:14:18 +0000
John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

>... It seems these days political power in the US,
> at least, is really tied up with evangelical christianity,

	I don't think that's the case. All of jew-christians are dangerous theocrats and supporters of govcorp.

> and
> their absurd goal to litigate women's reproductive health.

	'criminalizing' abortion is bad and retarded but it's completely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. It's just feminazi propaganda used to keep the left/right retards busy.

> I'm an atheist, and consider all religion toxic as fuck.

	Indeed, so let's take a look at it. I used jew-google-NSA to search for 'jewish polytheism" and got this as 4th hit

	https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-birth-and-evolution-of-judaism

	"The Hebrew religion gave us monotheism; it gave us the concept of rule by law; it gave us the concept that the divine works its purpose on human history through human events; it gave us the concept of the covenant, that the one god has a special relationship to a community of humans above all others."

>The Hebrew religion gave us monotheism
comment : stupid lie

>it gave us the concept of rule by law
comment ; stupid, totalitarian and deranged lie

>the one god has a special relationship to a community of humans above all others
comment : chemically pure, supremacist, nazi garbage right there.

"The Hebrew religion, so important and far-reaching in its influence on human culture,"

indeed, the jew nazi 'culture' poisons the whole world thanks to western imperialism. But no real culture borrows anything from jew 'intellectual' garbage. And actually the stuff mentioned above like 'monotheism' and 'rule of law'(LMAO!!!) wasn't obviously 'invented' by jews. The list of sick lies in that article is almost endless so I'll pick this last one

"In Hebrew history, Abraham is already worshipping a figure called "Elohim," which is the plural for "lord." "

yet another  stupid lie that tries to hide the fact that the joos were polytheists (which jew-kristian western  scumbags regard as 'bad' of course so it must be swept under the rug)

>a figure called "Elohim,"

that's literally illiterate garbage since "elohim" means THE GODS, so it's not A figure but MANY.

	So John, what do you think, as an atheist and anarchist(I believe you are?) about a 'culture' that's as theocratic, totalitarian and supremacist as jewish 'culture'?

	Oh and do you see now why jews are 'overrepresented' in all sorts of totalitarian criminal  'organizations', including jew-american govcorp and the soviet union?