newsflash! cypherpunks mailing list is behind cloudflare-NSA

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Fri Jul 12 19:09:32 PDT 2019

On 7/11/19 23:02, Punk wrote:
> oh and I didn't send the previous message "Cryptocurrency: Trump Pumps Cryptos, Andreas Blasts jewcoins"

Someone hijacked your session or has your password perhaps? From the
headers on that message:

 (using TLSv1.2 with cipher ADH-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits))
 (No client certificate requested)
 by pglaf.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 2312911C040D
 for <cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org>; Thu, 11 Jul 2019 19:17:23 -0700 (PDT)

So it really came from cock.li. So if it's not specific to your account,
either cock.li got hacked, or it's an inside job by Vince (I really hope
not, despite some of the real crackpots I've seen using his mail server,
I get the impression Vince really is trying to be a good guy).

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com