Re: New York Post : It’s time for a federal civil rights intervention in Portland

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Fri Jul 12 15:14:18 PDT 2019

One thing to keep in mind:

"antisemitic" is a bit of a misnomer. If you look at any
dictionary definition of the word, its really only directed at
Jews. Other semitic people don't actually fall under the
definition, despite the misleading name. Someone that
hates Arabs or Ethiopians or other semitic people is just ..
a racist ;)

Thanks for the reply. I don't have a good answer to your
question... It seems these days political power in the US,
at least, is really tied up with evangelical christianity, and
their absurd goal to litigate women's reproductive health.

I'm an atheist, and consider all religion toxic as fuck.

Cheers
John