Re: New York Post : It’s time for a federal civil rights intervention in Portland

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Fri Jul 12 06:41:14 PDT 2019

On July 9, 2019 9:49:59 PM UTC, Punk <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>On Tue, 09 Jul 2019 14:35:03 -0700
>Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
>

>> On July 8, 2019 2:08:11 PM PDT, Punk <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>>

>> >	Oh and I almost forgot. Tell me about the jews and their
>concentration
>> >camp in palestine? What's your take on those poor oppressed jews and
>> >their concentration camp? they must be "pastoral folks" eh?
>>
>> I feel about it just the way I feel about the ones on my southern
>border.
>

>	what? I see you are completely evading the topic at hand. Tell me what
>% of joos run your anglo-american fascist state. You know the
>percentage is pretty high in relation to the percentage of joos in the
>population, don't you?
>
>	What's your explanation for such a fact?
>

>> what % of jews in hollywood, banking, 'journalism',
>NSA-contractors(google, facebook...) etc
>etc etc etc?
>
>> >The BANKERS worship money and power,
>
>> 	yes, like all the rest of jew-fascists. Now, what % of criminals in
>the areas I mentioned are jewish? It's not just bankers as you well
>know.
>

>	What's your explanation for such a fact?

What's your explanation, Juan? Your rhetoric seems to
come dangerously close to neo-nazism.... At least, the
anti-semitic bits.

Obviously what Israel is doing to the Palestinians is a
disgusting fucking atrocity. They are in many ways an
American client state in the near/middle east, and
recent developments under the current US regime
have been particularly egregious, at least symbolically
(e.g. moving the embassy to Jerusalem, recognizing it as
the capital, etc). Netanyahu loves Trump, heh.

Back to your original question, one line of thinking I've
seen tossed around quite a bit is discussed at the
following link (and no doubt in more depth in many other
places, including the book being reviewed) -

https://jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/jews-and-money-lets-talk-about-it/

Personally I dislike outright anti-semitism. It's ugly, it
makes me think of nazis, and all the ethnically Jewish
folks that I've known fell somewhere on the spectrum from
homeless drug addict to "middle class" ... Although, I
suppose that says more about me than anything else ;)