New York Post : It’s time for a federal civil rights intervention in Portland

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Jul 10 12:28:21 PDT 2019

On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 08:48:37 -0700
Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> On July 9, 2019 2:49:59 PM PDT, Punk <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>

> >> Kiss kiss.
> >>

> >	What's that supposed to mean? You think I'm Cecilia or what.
>

> Ok... Let me clarify. "Hi Juan. Kiss Kiss, Faggot."

	Ok tazer, let me wrap this up.

	You've ignored the same questions 3 or 4 times in a row. The conclusion is pretty obvious, and not exactly new. You're the resident statist commie who hysterically defends the US military (see your views on 9/11) and who plainly sides with his joo fascist brothers who also happen to have very high ranking position in the anglo-americunt empire.

	"I have this hypothesis that informs me there's two types of people... pastoral folks who just want to live harmoniously and simply, and psycho-sociopaths"

	And joos like you tazer are chemically pure examples of the "psycho-sociopath" kind.