New York Post : It’s time for a federal civil rights intervention in Portland

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Jul 9 14:49:59 PDT 2019

On Tue, 09 Jul 2019 14:35:03 -0700
Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> On July 8, 2019 2:08:11 PM PDT, Punk <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>

> >	Oh and I almost forgot. Tell me about the jews and their concentration
> >camp in palestine? What's your take on those poor oppressed jews and
> >their concentration camp? they must be "pastoral folks" eh?
>
> I feel about it just the way I feel about the ones on my southern border.

	what? I see you are completely evading the topic at hand. Tell me what % of joos run your anglo-american fascist state. You know the percentage is pretty high in relation to the percentage of joos in the population, don't you?

	What's your explanation for such a fact?

> what % of jews in hollywood, banking, 'journalism', NSA-contractors(google, facebook...) etc
etc etc etc?

> >The BANKERS worship money and power,

> 	yes, like all the rest of jew-fascists. Now, what % of criminals in the areas I mentioned are jewish? It's not just bankers as you well know.

	What's your explanation for such a fact?

> Kiss kiss.

	What's that supposed to mean? You think I'm Cecilia or what.