Tommy Robinson, the Guilty Nazi Snowflake

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Tue Jul 9 10:00:12 PDT 2019

Snowflake begs for asylum over a pissant 'contempt' charge.

"I beg Donald Trump, I beg the American government, to look at my case. I need evacuation from this country because dark forces are at work."

"The vocal right-wing media personality,  Tommy Robinson, has publicly begged President Trump to grant him asylum ahead of his sentencing hearing in contempt of court case."
 https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/Far-Right-Activist-Tommy-Robinson-Begs-Trump-for-Asylum-20190709-0003.html​
Rr
Sent from my Androgyne dee-vice with K-9 Mail