It is insufficient that my life is ruined

Zenaan Harkness zen at
Mon Jul 8 21:10:58 PDT 2019

On Tue, Jul 09, 2019 at 02:00:15AM +0000, Ryan Carboni wrote:
> The government has decided that it is insufficient that my life is ruined, I must be harassed.
> I demand the government cease harassment against me or openly admit to what they are doing.
> They will probably say no, because free association is an act of control. They will complain everything works out for me, as an elaborate rationale for their own terrible decisions.

Complaints here are, IMEHO, entirely unlikely to cause a different

If there has been any statutorily illegal actions, or actions which
you can collect into a basket and successfully claim as being
"harassment", then you may be able to begin a charge and/or claim for
damages in your local court, and thereafter make court ordered
discovery applications (subpoenas, summons to give evidence, etc) -
this is the legal system, and can be a little intimidating, but as we
see with muckrake, it's just documents...

For any charge and/or claim that you wish to file, you must produce
two documents to initiate the proceeding:

 - an originating document (charge, claim, writ, originating
   motion, etc)

 - your story (affidavit, deposition, statement, etc)

You may do additional documents, e.g. additional stories from other
people, and possibly other non-story documents, e.g. subpoena.

Good luck and as always, create your world :)

More information about the cypherpunks mailing list