National Review: Libertarians Totally Exist

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Jul 8 15:48:53 PDT 2019

On Mon, 8 Jul 2019 22:15:29 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> No, fool, the fact that you refer to one part ("THE relevant part") doesn't mean that  the other parts aren't actually relevant.  It merely means that you like to pretend that anything you disagree with isn't important or useful...to anyone.  Other people disagree, as they should.

	this isn't a matter of agreement. It's a matter of reality.

	The claim that there's 10% to 20% 'libertarians' in the american cesspool isn't backed by ANY EVIDENCE AT ALL. Please realize that your link to a neocon propaganda outlet in turn linking to some more propaganda from cato PROVES NOTHING AT ALL.

	Either show what those 20% of 'libertarians' are doing or stop posting propaganda. Thanks.

ps : want to further make my point? Tell me what YOU as a 'libertarian' think about trump.