twatter troll insights for the uninitiated

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Jul 8 07:44:26 PDT 2019

For those who've actually logged on to Twitter (astounding we know,
but some folks do), spare a thought for the literal $billions spent
by GCHP, NSA, MI6 etc.

One particular "Skripal story was total bollocks and here's the
actual facts" conspiracy theorist (that's a feather in your cap these
days), shares a few insights on the somewhat consistent profile of
"those who would both attack as well as immediately start
'following'".

Enjoy that solidly sustained superiority smirk so swimmingly
stretched beyond social seasonableness...

  My Experience With British Gov't Trolls Harassing Me
  https://russia-insider.com/en/my-experience-british-govt-trolls-harassing-me/ri27387
  https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2019/07/how-to-spot-a-twitter-troll/