National Review: Libertarians Totally Exist

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 7 22:37:31 PDT 2019

I am not foolish enough to refuse to read something, merely on the grounds that I will likely disagree with it.

  On Sun, Jul 7, 2019 at 16:54, Punk<punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:   On Sun, 7 Jul 2019 23:41:55 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> You didn't read or understand the whole article. Nor did you want to.

    Of course I read the whole article and quoted the relevant part. The rest of the article makes my point as well. The rest of the article is MORE fake libertarians (cato scum) pretending that what I quoted is false.

    Now, it looks like YOU don't want to address what I said. In the real world there are no libertarians, only right wing fascists who use pseudo-libertarian rhetoric to defend rampant corporatism. Like the ayn randroid cunt did. And like the very vast majority of 'libertarians' do.

    Feel free to face reality, or keep reading the NEOCON propaganda outlet known as 'national review'. Your free choice.