Zerowedgie: the many “annual extortion payments” in The Great Western Lands Of The Free - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Jul 7 06:22:45 PDT 2019

On Sun, Jul 07, 2019 at 11:10:33PM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> ZeroWedgie's foundation facts series continues... cue hysterical
> lefty screeching on the Internet :D
>
>   Are We Really Free? Maybe It's Time For A Personal Declaration Of
>   Independence
>   https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-06/are-we-really-free-maybe-its-time-personal-declaration-independence
>   https://www.theorganicprepper.com/personal-declaration-of-independence/
>
>     You never own your home outright, even when the mortgage is paid
>     off...
>
>     The same thing with your car...
>
>     On a regular basis, you must pay a fee and ask the government for
>     permission to do any number of things...
>
>     Permits and licenses are big revenue generators from start to
>     finish – and if you proceed without asking permission, they will
>     extort more money from you in the form of fines...
>
>     There are places in our nation where you can’t use your property
>     the way you want...

>     The bottom line is, some places in the United States are
>     freer than others, but we’re all still serfs paying fealty to
>     lords.

There's much more in this article, not particularly new to folks
round here, but may be useful for those who have at least one ball or
one ovary and may possibly be inclined to grow a second, to put some
elbow grease into their own lives, or rather into their own freedom.

It is actions, hopefully by millions (and not millions of non acting
apathetic sheeple) which may change the world towards freedom and
away from the psychotic despotism we are seeing so much of these last
few years/ decades.

Create your world,

A taster of some additional headers from the above article:

  … They have most people convinced that they must follow the food
  pyramid, the vaccine schedule, and the rules that force us to have
  licenses for every darned thing we do. We must pay for and be
  granted permission to feed ourselves, transport ourselves, build
  shelters for ourselves, unite in matrimony, and even to own pets.

  … We’re ruled by fear and manipulation.

  … You can withdraw your consent.

  When’s the last time you read – actually read – the Declaration of
  Independence?

  Please allow me to share an excerpt.

      We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are
      created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with
      certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty
      and the pursuit of Happiness.–That to secure these rights,
      Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just
      powers from the consent of the governed, –That whenever any
      Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the
      Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute
      new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and
      organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most
      likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed,
      will dictate that Governments long established should not be
      changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all
      experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to
      suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by
      abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a
      long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the
      same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute
      Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off
      such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future
      security.

  … You have a natural human right to be free.

      … Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a
      punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly
      convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place
      subject to their jurisdiction.

  You have a Constitutionally protected right to be free. If you
  aren’t free, then revolution is your motherlovin’ duty.

  This isn’t about guns blazing, militias mobilizing, and guerrilla
  warfare. It’s about small personal acts of independence. The way
  you lead your life every single day can be a personal Declaration
  of Independence.  By refusing to concede your natural rights,
  quietly and resolutely, you are performing a much-needed act of
  revolution.

  Anyone can be part of this revolution.

  … You can’t just sit there and complain unless you really are just
  another armchair Rambo.

  … Random Acts of Revolution
  … Random Acts of Revolution

    … Question absolutely everything you hear on the news

    … Get out of the banking system

    … Educate others

    … Grow your own food or buy local

    … Refuse to comply

    … Embrace your right to bear arms

    … Don’t be in debt

    … Be prepared for disaster

    … Be involved in your children’s education

    … Know that any freedom you give up, you will never get back

    … Maintain your privacy

    … Stop making excuses for collaborators

  Get out there and be the squeaky wheel.