Zerowedgie: the many “annual extortion payments” in The Great Western Lands Of The Free - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Jul 7 06:10:33 PDT 2019

ZeroWedgie's foundation facts series continues... cue hysterical
lefty screeching on the Internet :D

  Are We Really Free? Maybe It's Time For A Personal Declaration Of
  Independence
  https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-06/are-we-really-free-maybe-its-time-personal-declaration-independence
  https://www.theorganicprepper.com/personal-declaration-of-independence/

    You never own your home outright, even when the mortgage is paid
    off...

    The same thing with your car...

    On a regular basis, you must pay a fee and ask the government for
    permission to do any number of things...

    Permits and licenses are big revenue generators from start to
    finish – and if you proceed without asking permission, they will
    extort more money from you in the form of fines...

    There are places in our nation where you can’t use your property
    the way you want...

    The bottom line is, some places in the United States are
    freer than others, but we’re all still serfs paying fealty to
    lords.