Dalai “Trigger Master” Llama doubles TF down :D - “better, is keep Europe for Europeans” - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Jul 6 06:17:31 PDT 2019

Sourcey Llama material muh pepes :)

  Dalai Lama: ‘Europe is for Europeans’, Migrants Should Return
  Home!!!
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qHV7HQU1mg

  Dalai Lama Doubles Down, Insists That Europe Should Send Migrants
  https://russia-insider.com/en/dalai-lama-doubles-down-insists-europe-should-send-migrants-home/ri27384

  Putin and The Dalai Lama Agree - Western Multiculturalism Is
  Ridiculous
  https://russia-insider.com/en/putin-and-dalai-lama-agree-western-multiculturalism-ridiculous/ri27400

  CNN's Zakaria Interviews Godfather of White Nationalism, Regrets it
  Immediately
  https://russia-insider.com/en/cnns-zakaria-interviews-godfather-white-nationalism-regrets-it-immediately/ri27383

  The week the internet cancelled the Dalai Lama
  https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jul/03/dalai-lama-female-comment-cancelled-twitter
    ... “If female Dalai Lama comes, then that female must be very
    attractive … otherwise not much use.”

  Dalai Lama says sorry, but does it again - Dalai Llama apologies
  for commenting about women
  https://www.asiatimes.com/2019/07/opinion/dalai-lama-says-sorry-but-does-it-again/
    Frankly speaking, it requires a great deal of ignorance and
    sexism to objectify women in response to a question asked by a
    female interviewer – especially when it is not your first time.
    Mr Lhamo Thondup, more famously known as His Holiness the 14th
    Dalai Lama of Tibet, is a master of throwing sexist remarks at
    women, and then easily getting away with it. ...

  DALAI DRAMA Dalai Lama warns ‘keep Europe for Europeans’ as he
  calls for ‘Muslim and African’ migrants to be returned home
  https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9389672/dalai-lama-keep-europe-muslim-african-migrants-sent-home/
    In an interview with the BBC, he said that "European countries
    should take these refugees and give them education and training.

    "And then aiming is... return to their own land".

    Asked whether refugees should be allowed to stay in Europe if
    that's what they would prefer, he added: "Limited number... OK.
    But whole Europe eventually become Muslim country? Impossible.

    "Or African country? Also impossible."

So I guess we better pre-empt the NSA search machine:

  https://www.google.com/search?q=nude+female+dalai+lama

And for those who just can't, just can't, just can't get enough
Dalai Stormer:

  https://dailystormer.name/tag/dalai-lama/
  https://dailystormer.name/yellow-white-supremacy-dalai-lama-says-germany-cannot-become-an-arab-country/
  https://dailystormer.name/racist-scumbag-dalai-lama-says-migrants-should-go-home/