what does anarchism mean?

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Jul 4 11:37:37 PDT 2019

On Wed, 3 Jul 2019 12:05:44 -0400
Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:

> I could not help noticing the belligerent, authoritarian tone of that
> Punk's commentary.

	oh sorry now you're the speech police? Are you offended because I taught you the etymology of the word "legitimate"? I notice you didn't acknowledge your mistake...

>  Indeed, I do not recall seeing a post under the
> "Punk" signature that did not include plenty of same.

	same stuff I wrote using my previous mail account. Did you 'notice' just now or?

> State sponsored propagandists work at scrubbing anarchism out of history
> and popular culture, replacing it with their own alternative theory and
> practice of infantile, narcissistic and completely self defeating
> pseudo-anarchism.

	If anything, the suspect anarchist here is you. Did I ever mention that christian THEOCRACY including of course 'quakerism' has fuck to do with anarchy?

> Anarchism does not mean "Fuck you, I do what I want!"

	but it means exactly that, with the proviso of course that personal rights must be respected.  And it especially means "fuck you" when "you" is some sort of "authority".

> Then what DOES anarchism mean?  Get lots of major clues here:
>
> http://web.archive.org/web/20190110192354/http://pilobilus.net/strategic_conflict_docs_intro.html

	So let's take a look at your archive-NSA link

	Very first thing to notice is that your list doesn't include any single classic author. There's no bakunin, kropotkin, proudhon, spooner, thoreau, molinari and the like there. Yet if people wanted 'lots of major clues' on anarchism they should be reading those authors.

	Then you say

	"...we may move from passiveism to effective Direct Democracy backed by real power"

	OK, so you are not talking about anarchism at all. You're talking about 'democracy'. I could rest my case here...But let's take a closer look....

	1)
	"Sharp's description of the decisive role of non-cooperation, parallel markets and institutions, and economic warfare in the American Revolution"

	WOW! The american 'revolution'. Pretty anarchistic that one eh? A coup d'etat by slave owners that succesfully created a New Slave Republic and the Americunt Empire.

	2) your next 'anarchist' pamphlet comes from

	"United States Institute of Peace, 2002 "

	WHAHAHA - Maybe you didn't know that the USIP is just another propaganda branch of your government? But hey, nothing can be more 'anarchist' than 'peace instructions' coming straight from the americunt governmnt. You got an A plus in self parody with that one.

	3) The Albert Einstein Institution (....)

	" an alternative to armed struggle against an oppressive government or foreign occupation"

	So that one is about 'oppressive' government. It's not about anarchism either. Beacuse in case you never got the memo, anarchism is about abolishing ALL government.

	4) Electronic Democracy

	"democracy" is NOT "anarchism" AT ALL. Did I mention that?

	5) PR's Secret War on Activists

	""The 20th century has been characterized by three developments of great political importance: the growth of democracy,"

	More FASCIST, eh, I mean 'democratic' propaganda...

	6) Antifa: The Anti-Fascist Handbook

	"antifa"??? You mean left wing fascism and communism? Again, that's as removed from anarchism as possible. "Antifa" is the war cry of soviet commies.

	7) Major General Smedley Butler

	butler was a motherfucking child murderer from the US military, QUAKER, and fake 'peace activist'. And not an anarchist AT ALL of course but a very loyal subject of his government and roosevelt.

	Rest of your 'handbooks' are all about avoiding 'violent' conflict with the state, not about overthrowing it.

	So what were you saying about 'anarchism' again? Oh yes, you're advancing 'anarchism' using FACEBOOK-NSA and you have praised FACEBOOK on this list more than once.