fascist propaganda by shawn quinn

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Jul 3 16:06:26 PDT 2019

On Wed, 3 Jul 2019 05:53:39 -0300
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> My dearest Punk,
>
> Shawn was just trying to help Spanish non-speakers probably interested on
> this topic about censorship and Wikipedia.  No evil intentions.

	I disagree. Quinn's intentions are indeed evil.

	And I'm not discussing why the wikipedia article was deleted. I know why it was deleted and I don't need any excuses from the likes the quinn.

	What I'm discussing is the fact that the article's history is missing from archive.org.

> I will have a little medical operation in a few hours, still because of the
> pretty violent assault suffered last year.  So I am really sorry, but today
> will exactly not be the best moment to contact Internet Archive.

	Oh, sorry to hear that and hope you get well soon!

> I know some people there and - wow! - they are amazing persons working in
> an f*cking astonishing project.  Really admire all of them and the
> archive.org .  I think they - maybe? - can bring some light to this
> discussion.

	Indeed, they must have  some sort of clue as to which pages get archived/deleted and why...It would be interesting to hear what they have to say if you tell them about this case.

> Deeply sorry from the bottom of my heart, but I didn't read this thread and
> the Wikipedia deleted page discussion with attention because I am a bit
> anxious about medical operations, hospitals, pains, medicines, more medical
> exams, uff...  :(

	Don't worry. The discussion between wikipedia censors isn't really relevant. Oh sorry the censors like to pose as 'editors' haha.

> My Spanish is probably better than Shawn's, so I will understand much
> better the whole hysterical discussion and the censorship.
>
> I love Wikipedia, but hate 98% of their moderators.  Hmm...  Maybe 99% of
> them, considered the whole world.  Already tried to update pages in
> Portuguese, Italian, English, French, and Spanish about Japanese and/or
> Brazilian subjects.  Conclusion?  They think I don't know much about
> Brazilian and Japanese cultures.  (-_-) meh!

	That's how wikipedia works.

	"the free encyclopedia that anyone can edit."

	which translated from newspeak reads

	"the propaganda outlet fully controlled by the 'editors' mafia"