fascist propaganda by shawn quinn

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 01:53:39 PDT 2019

On Tue, Jul 2, 2019, 21:41 Punk <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Tue, 2 Jul 2019 19:20:14 -0500
> "Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:
>
> > This is a new thread for civil discussion about the deletion of the
> > Nicolás Morás article from Spanish-language Wikipedia.
> >
> > I will start this by including an automatically translated
>
> <SNIP>
>
>         people with actual interest in actual cypherpunk topics can
> comment on the workings of archive.org-NSA-GCHQ.

My dearest Punk,

Shawn was just trying to help Spanish non-speakers probably interested on
this topic about censorship and Wikipedia.  No evil intentions.

I will have a little medical operation in a few hours, still because of the
pretty violent assault suffered last year.  So I am really sorry, but today
will exactly not be the best moment to contact Internet Archive.

I know some people there and - wow! - they are amazing persons working in
an f*cking astonishing project.  Really admire all of them and the
archive.org .  I think they - maybe? - can bring some light to this
discussion.

Deeply sorry from the bottom of my heart, but I didn't read this thread and
the Wikipedia deleted page discussion with attention because I am a bit
anxious about medical operations, hospitals, pains, medicines, more medical
exams, uff...  :(

My Spanish is probably better than Shawn's, so I will understand much
better the whole hysterical discussion and the censorship.

I love Wikipedia, but hate 98% of their moderators.  Hmm...  Maybe 99% of
them, considered the whole world.  Already tried to update pages in
Portuguese, Italian, English, French, and Spanish about Japanese and/or
Brazilian subjects.  Conclusion?  They think I don't know much about
Brazilian and Japanese cultures.  (-_-) meh!

Tender kisses and warm hugs...  Lovely days and nights, dear all.

Ceci