wikipedia article deleted by [FEMINAZI SCUM] - also disappears from archive.org

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Jul 2 15:51:26 PDT 2019

On Tue, 2 Jul 2019 17:26:03 -0500
"Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:

> On 7/2/19 17:04, Punk wrote:
> > the wikipedia page https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicol%C3%A1s_Mor%C3%A1s has been deleted by [FEMINAZI SCUM]. The page was something like 7 years old.
>
> It looks like it was deleted after a discussion.

	LMAO! Good trolling.

> I don't know enough
> Spanish and lack the patience to try and figure out exactly what the
> discussion was about and the exact rationale for deletion.

	it was deleted by feminazi scum exactly like I stated. I am obviously familiar with both the spanish language and the story.

> > NOW, it get as a LOT MORE interesting.  Turns out that archive.org has only ONE snapshot for a page that's ~7 years old.
> >
> > http://web.archive.org/web/20190604153028/https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicol%C3%A1s_Mor%C3%A1s
>
> I wouldn't expect archive.org to try and mirror Wikipedia like another
> website.

	What the fuck do your expectations have to do with anything.

	Instead of imagining evasive garbage try to see if other wikipedia articles have multiple snapshots spanning years. Oops, they do.

	So agaim the fact that the article I linked has only one snapshot is very very very  weird.