left + right unite - Re: Gilet Jaunes: eyeballs, hands, deaths, comas - Macron ratchets up, will "NEVER back down" - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Jan 20 21:51:35 PST 2019

/ourgoys/

"Left" and "right" uniting in Gilet Jaunes/ Yellow Vests - you'll
never guess this one amazing secret to being dumped in prison,
regardless of your political beliefs :D

Les unity of purpose, egality (political commonality) of cause,
equality of intention.

What could it be?

  Nom.  Le.  Juif.  #HashtagChant

Read it and wonder at diversity united:

  Le Parisian (Francais):
  http://www.leparisien.fr/faits-divers/alain-soral-condamne-a-un-an-ferme-pour-ses-propos-contre-la-communaute-juive-17-01-2019-7990770.php

  Le Daily Stormer (Englais):
  Stormer, Volume 74: I Salute Alain Soral – Yellow Vests Week 10
  https://dailystormer.name/stormer-volume-74-i-salute-alain-soral-yellow-vests-week-10/

  Alain Soral was sentenced Thursday to one year in prison by the
  Criminal Court of Bobigny. The far-right essayist was found
  guilty of racial insult, provocation and incitement to racial
  hatred over a statement made against a prosecutor on his
  website Equality and Reconciliation: “Jews are manipulative,
  domineering and hateful.”

  Against the magistrate, he said: “I have never heard so many
  lies and dishonesty out of the mouth of a woman, and I’ve known
  a lot of sluts.

  … [Far right activist] Hervé Ryssen [and far left activist Alain
  Soral] are about to do a rally together.

[Perhaps why Francais courts 'ave bin instroocted to dump their
 goyish arses in jail, le pronto.]

  At this moment the Jewish occupation government of France is so
  obsessed with cracking down on dissent, the left and right are now
  converging on the single common issue …

[Le golem awakens.]

  Dissidents like Soral and Ryssen are given massive political
  capital. Those sentenced to French courts for speech right now are
  ipso facto seen as heroes to massive numbers of French populists, a
  fraction of which are now in the streets every weekend. Speaking of
  those populists, their movement is still going strong. They lit the
  City Hall in Avignon on fire.

Arch Angel Gabriel's ~4,500 year plan for le juif to compound debt
kike le goy, has finally caused some awareness in said goy that he no
wanna be fiat slave?

Authorities on high appear to refrain from action to change le rules
but that folks unite in their voice and stand their cause in action.

Create your world,