Cryptocurrency: The Gunfighters

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Jan 30 09:27:26 PST 2019

On Wed, 30 Jan 2019 00:15:35 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2019/01/03/bitcoins-last-gunslinger/
>
> "Why do we pay taxes... it’s because we’re forced to do it,
> and if we don’t we get thrown in a cage.” -- Erik Voorhees

	you have to look at what voorhees does, not what he says - he's the typical fake libertarian, true piece of shit.

	https://info.shapeshift.io/blog/2018/10/01/shining-light-on-wsjs-attack-on-shapeshift-and-crypto/

	in the words of the bag of shit himself :

	"We have a strong record of complying with law-enforcement requests, "

	"We block entire countries on the sanctions lists"

	"We have an internal anti-money laundering program that uses blockchain forensics "

	"We blacklist suspicious addresses upon learning of them"

	*****"We publish every single transaction conducted on the platform publicly, making all of them traceable"******

	"ShapeSHIT remains the only financial company in the world that publishes all transactions that go through its platform."

	"ShapeSHIT has an industry-leading compliance and AML program"

 	"We have announced mandatory KYC for all users of ShapeShift"

	and so on and so forth.