Apollo 11, Govt Drone Shaming, Censors, Bio Hacking, Energy

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Sun Jan 27 22:59:35 PST 2019

On 1/27/19 8:16 PM, grarpamp wrote:

> YouTube said today that it is retooling its algorithm in order to
> prevent promoting conspiracies and false information, reflecting a
> growing willingness to quell misinformation.
> These often serve up unsavory content: conspiracy theories about
> mass-shooting events being staged
> (https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fe2_1519717074), that the moon
> landing never happened (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhxTwcslfCY),
> that the Earth is flat (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKlIroTxxVM).
> YouTube promises you'll see less of those kinds of videos.

I was recently noticed that Google has delisted this page, hosted at my
vanity website, due to a (bogus) allegation of copyright violation:

http://pilobilus.net/strategic_conflict_docs_intro.html

Imagine how crestfallen, heartborken, etc. I am:  Nobody searches for
"nonviolent conflict documents" but I can toss the link out in the path
of hundreds, at least, of potentially interested parties via Social
Media and etc.  And now, here in CPunk land.

Appy Polly Loggies for the delay, O My Brothers...

Having read the document in question (Antifa: The Anti-Fascist Handbook
by Mark Bray), I have no worries:  The author presents as a partisan
advocate of anti-fascism, more interested in getting the word out than
making money off /every/ instance where a mark lays eyes on his
deathless prose.

The said doc presents a remarkably well informed history of Fascist
movements and their opponents, IMO a landmark in academic/practical
presentations of political history relevant to current events.

Get it, read it.  The price is right.  And the rest of the docs in the
archive may present a title or two you wanna see as well.

:o)