Gilet Jaunes: eyeballs, hands, deaths, comas - Macron ratchets up, will "NEVER back down" - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Jan 20 16:11:24 PST 2019

Journalist gets 6 months prison for giving “the impression that you
are at the center of information” and creating a FaceBook page
calling for the Yellow Vests.

To give the French courts credit though, young Hedi Martin was so
audacious as to post "Facebook Live videos depicting his protest
activities".

Tut tut, humans, the 11th commandment "Though shalt not challenge thy
voted authorities" must be recited more often...

Macron sure knows how to foster public faith in his "public dialog",
yes?

:D

Though the MSM continues to downplay the Gilet Jaunes - I'm sure our
good French Grits shall keep it up, yo! :)

 Journalist Given Six Months in Prison for Organizing Yellow
 Vests Protest on Facebook
 https://russia-insider.com/en/journalist-given-six-months-prison-organizing-yellow-vests-protest-facebook/ri25956?ct=t(Russia_Insider_Daily_Headlines11_21_2014)&mc_cid=c92f15dfcf&mc_eid=5110f4b440

   … In recent weeks, sectors of the French ruling class have called
   on the French president to pull out all the stops to liquidate the
   Yellow Vest protests.

   Last week, former education minister under Jacques Chirac, Luc
   Ferry, demanded that French National Police be allowed to gun down
   protesters who attack police officers.

   Describing protesters as “cunts,” the former minister said “when
   you see guys beating up an unfortunate policeman on the floor,
   that’s when they should use their weapons once and for all. That’s
   enough!”