USA: Longest Govt Shutdown Since Revolution, Theft Victims Save $Billions, TLS Down

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Jan 16 19:39:55 PST 2019

On Sun, 13 Jan 2019 02:58:43 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 1/12/19, Punk <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> > 	Amerikan nazi empire has been 'shut down'?
>
> That's what the news says. You do read the "news" don't you Juan?

	'course I do not read the 'news'  - I get my govt propaganda second hand, from people who do read them =)

	As a picturesque note, ages ago when I had a fukerbook account I would get 'news' from the stuff my contacts posted - at that time facebook was only 95% toxic malware and had 5% pasable content. After that, it was upgraded...

>  What do you think about that?

	About the govt 'shutdown'? I assume that some small % of the bureaucracy doesn't have enough money to buy coffee and doughnuts so the parasites, or govt 'workers' can't drink coffee while 'working'. So the whole office has to be 'shutdown', and the 'workers' get a paid holiday (they still get paid while staying at home of course).