How Feminism, aka worthless feminazi scum is funded

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Jan 7 04:15:20 PST 2019

On Mon, Jan 07, 2019 at 03:44:14AM -0300, Punk wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Jan 2019 20:59:17 -0500
> Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:
> > Funny thing:  All the feminists I have known had a primarily anarchist
> > orientation. I guess it depends on who you run around with - and/or
> > whether one's information comes from personal contacts or mass media
> > propaganda sources.
>
> 	I know very little people with an 'anarchist orientation' because,
> 	obviously, anarchism isn't exactly popular. And the set containing
> 	'anarchist' and 'feminist' is virtually empty as far as my
> 	personal sampling goes. But, in general terms...
>
> 	...Feminism is conceptual nonsense. If there are legal
> 	restrictions placed on women those have to be abolished based on
> 	the principle of equality before the law, but that's a *liberal*
> 	tenet not a 'feminist' one. In other words 'feminism' is not
> 	needed. And no wonder in practice feminism is just another tool of
> 	oppression.
>

> > If that seems "wrong" look up Emma Goldman, Lucy
> > Parsons and Simone De Beauvoir.
>
> 	Here's the only valuable thing somehow related to some 'feminists' that I can think of.
>
> 	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_petition_against_age_of_consent_laws

Well this would handle the CIA's major blackmail tool in use today.

And overnight, the CIA would likely lose interest in running
orphanages all around the world ... unless we're deeply mistaken and
acktshuallay the CIA be a humanitarian gift from $DEITY, masquerading
as a global blackmail and torture chamber?

> 	And yes, Simone De Beauvoir shows up there. But, the abolition of
> 	such criminal nonsense as 'age of consent' legislation is a purely
> 	libertarian issue, not a 'feminist' one.

And here I'd thought that "feminism" was only about taxing the
"other" half of our population ... and you're saying there's not much
more to it than that since most these other "feminist" issues are
actually libertarian issues.

Your logic-fu is compelling, that's for sure.