[Cryptography] Blockchain without proof of work

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Jan 5 01:28:40 PST 2019

On Fri, 4 Jan 2019 19:05:30 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

	translation : I 'allegedly' don't work for the NSA anymore (...)

> To start it off: here are three commitments which are the names of three
> individuals who I expect to see indicted/charged with serious crimes in the
> near future:
>
> UDF=KD25H-GSNE2-JVVJE-RXTMA-7VAWT
> UDF=KCOO3-EKPAG-FKYFC-O2B2N-O3UUA
> UDF=KBR3A-RQLV7-SMB6X-6OB7X-JMBNT

	what teh fuck

> [These names are also known to at least two international news
> organizations who like myself are allowing the authorities to complete
> their work.]

	scumbag baker sounds like the sort of scumbag who 'reports' 'criminals' to the 'authorities'...

> The next obvious technical topic to tackle is blockchain.

	yes sonny! go ahead! 'tackle' 'blockchain'.

> Right now,
> blockchain is using more electricity than Ireland and minting several
> billion worth of new currency to process fewer transactions than a
> moderately busy CostCo.

	yep - the typical robotical nonsense typically spouted by your typical economically  illiterate fascist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phillip_Hallam-Baker

	" In 2007 he authored the dotCrime Manifesto: How to Stop Internet Crime;"

	lawl - we can stop internet crime by first executing 'certificate authorities'.

	so grarpamp why did you grace us with this little piece of vomit which coincidentally says nothing about "Blockchain without proof of work" - though admitedly it nicely highlights what sort of ignorant asshole this baker guy is.