Martin Armstrong On The Coming Mini Ice-Age

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 12:55:43 PST 2019

 Yes, I do notice from the Wikipedia article on Solar Cycles https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_cycle     that we are closely approaching the next sunspot minimum, and importantly, that the amplitude of the sunspot maximum has been dramatically reduced over the last few decades.  Say, 1991, 2002, and 2013.
                     Jim Bell
×