The Dark Overlord: Law Enforcement is Fucked v9.11

Winter-chan readyforwinter at memeware.net
Thu Jan 3 20:53:00 PST 2019

"9/11 Papers" MegaLeak - Layer 1 + Checkpoint 03, 04, 05, 06, & 07:
Cyber-Cash For Cyber-Cache

https://steemit.com/@thedarkoverlord

This is the thedarkoverlord here to deliver a message.

We're now calling this megaleak, the '9/11 Papers'. Keep giving us
cyber-cash for cyber-cache.

Hello, world. As you're well-aware, we designed a compensation plan that
would allow for the public crowd-funding of our organisation in order to
permit the public disclosure of our "9/11 Papers" in the interest of the
public. Part of this plan was to create a tiered escalation plan that
would result in multiple layers and milestones (which we're calling
checkpoints) to ensure the powers at be are being properly bent over a
barrel. We've said it before, and we'll say it again: we're financially
motivated, and you (the public) has spoken to us in our language
(internet money, specifically Bitcoin). Through voicing your
satisfaction by sending us 3.27 BTC for a total of over 12.000 USD of
BTC (at the time of writing), you've successfully unlocked Layer 1 as
well as Checkpoint 03, Checkpoint 04, Checkpoint 05, Checkpoint 06, and
Checkpoint 07. As with our previous paid releases, we've demonstrated to
you that we're honest about our intentions and we're transparent. As a
result of this most magnificent achievement, we're continuing to follow
the wishes of the public by releasing the Layers and Checkpoints we
promised you we would. Remember, continuing to fund our wallet will
continue to keep us motivated to help break the truth to the world by
open-sourcing what we're calling the "9/11 Papers". As such, let the
leaking continue:

Statistics:
Layer 1 = 500 Files
Checkpoint 05 = 50 Files
Checkpoint 06 = 50 Files
Checkpoint 07 = 50 Files

TOTAL = 650 Files

Layer 1
Layer_1.container Decryption Key:
uS\gY(oY@(5e=#(8e2nXOZ:9.DqK#abx>v4YUPqlb*~`d$76?VFZPN0Bh2\6vT=N

If you still haven't downloaded all the 9/11 Archive with the Layer
containers, the torrent link is below:

9/11 Archive
LINK: https://anonfiles.com/6fx7q6pfb6/911_Archive.zip_torrent
SHA1 HASH: F4C18CF980648E9FBDAC55952F5F3485DBBA95F9

Checkpoint 05
LINK: https://anonfiles.com/Vds5Aapaba/Checkpoint_05_zip
SHA-1 HASH: C00B9117F08EEBF261DA32DDAB8EC97AF382CE8F

Checkpoint 06
LINK: https://anonfiles.com/c2t6A2p6b2/Checkpoint_06_zip
SHA-1 HASH: 42C3DE7CAE57702A1ADA84FC396B7EAEBA84B925

Checkpoint 07
LINK: https://anonfiles.com/V4v1A8p9b2/Checkpoint_07_zip
SHA-1 HASH: 3D76610FECCF093250F39354DB70A704D47D241C

Instructions to decrypt the containers - Download Veracrypt and use the
decryption key above.

If you don't have our previously released 'Preview_Documents.container'
key, it is here:
*CZ4=I{YZ456zGecgg9/cCz|zNP5bZ,nCvJqDZKrq at v?O5V$FezCNs26CD;e:%N^

Transparency Disclaimer: Checkpoint 03 and Checkpoint 04 would have been
comprised of documents from Layer 1, but since the single donation
covered past Layer 1, we're releasing Layer 1 as an aggregate of itself
along with Checkpoint 03 and Checkpoint 04.

Let this serve as more definitive proof that what we're saying is true,
and that we're doing exactly as we promised you. Continue to keep the
bitcoins flowing, and we'll continue to keep the truth flowing.
Remember, Cyber-Cash for Cyber-Cache. We hope that there'll be more
releases. Continue to share these download links and decryption keys on
Reddit, 4chan, Steemit, Voat, your siblings, your friends, your pets,
and anyone else! We can't allow the mainstream media to silence the
truth any longer. We must ensure they're propaganda is crushed by the
truths we're dealing today.

Stay tuned on PasteBin for future announcements related to this leak.
We'll always sign all of our releases for verification of authenticity.

Teaser Statistics:

Layer 2 = 7.566 Files

Your friends,
thedarkoverlord
Professional Adversarial Threat Group
TheDarkOverlord Solutions LLC, World Wide Web, LLC

OFFICIAL BITCOIN ADDRESS:
192ZobzfZxAkacLGmg9oY4M9y8MVTPxh7U

CONTACT AND LOCATION DETAILS:
thedarkoverlord E-Mail Address: tdohackers at protonmail.com
Backup1 E-Mail Address: thedarkoverlord at msgsafe.io
Backup2 E-Mail Address: thedarkoverlord at torbox3uiot6wchz.onion
Make your own at (torbox3uiot6wchz.onion)
KickAss Tor Address: kickassugvgoftuk.onion

Fixed hyperlink for checkpoint 06 and resigned PGP.