The Dark Overlord: Law Enforcement is Fucked v9.11

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 01:06:05 PST 2019

> "Instead of choosing 25random files from Layer 1,
> we chose 25 random files from the other higher layers.

Another nfo file said ckpt 2 only contained layer 1.
And other nits and or change of plans.
On the fly, adaptation, censorship, and witchhunt is obvious.

BTC addresses may have changed.
Scammers popping up everywhere.
Funders should check the sigs and hash history therein.

NSA surely under pressure to get more involved.

Docs beginning to show government games,
this time over 911. If it's big, like UFO big,
corruption big, or just plain disgusting,
the world needs to know. Get it out there.

Interesting times.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/about/moderators
Interestingly got completely rebooted 3 months ago???

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/abfe9t/edward_snowdens_nsa_leak_will_be_pale_in/
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/198364116

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/top/
https://www.reddit.com/r/hacking/