The Dark Overlord: Law Enforcement is Fucked v9.11

Winter-chan readyforwinter at memeware.net
Wed Jan 2 22:22:00 PST 2019

This is the thedarkoverlord here to deliver a message.

We're now calling this megaleak, the '9/11 Papers'. Keep giving us
cyber-cash for cyber-cache.

We delivered Checkpoint 01 as promised, and now we're taking it upon
ourselves to dive a bit deeper into this 9/11 Papers Megaleak by
releasing our official Checkpoint 02 release as we've now reached
Checkpoint 02 due to another generous doner! Instead of choosing 25
random files from Layer 1, we chose 25 random files from the other
higher layers. What's in these files? We'll tell you briefly:

Highly confidential settlement documents
Highly confidential FBI interviews with involved persons
Highly confidential e-mails
Highly confidential judicial orders
Highly confidential sensitive security information
Highly confidential TSA, FBI, FAA files

Let this serve as more definitive proof that what we're saying is true,
and that the parties involved should comply, before this gets worse.

Enjoy the highly confidential data. Ensure to view the e-mail message
attachments. They're delicious and juicy. Continue to send us money and
continue to receive these documents.

LINK: https://anonfiles.com/p1G439p3b4/Checkpoint_02_zip
SHA-1 HASH: 8B679F6C2A8962DBEEF8B6537CE938F646865793

We hope that there'll be more releases. Keep up the Bitcoin payments.
Our reward: internet money, your reward: 9/11 secret documents, never
before seen by the public. Your money is unlocking the truth and
providing answers. Keep it flowing.

United States law enforcement agencies have attempted to silence us from
our releases by requesting Twitter to suspend our account. An appeal to
Twitter has gone unanswered. We'd like everyone to know that we're still
here. We've taken to Reddit with our own sub. We'll provide updates as
we have them.

Our sub-reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/thedarkoverlords

Third Press Release: https://pastebin.com/iUW6bavE
Second Press Release: https://pastebin.com/8ksc0aYU
Original Press Release: https://pastebin.com/4F5R8QyQ

Stay tuned on PasteBin for future announcements related to this leak.
We'll always sign all of our releases for verification of authenticity.

Your friends,
thedarkoverlord
Professional Adversarial Threat Group
TheDarkOverlord Solutions LLC, World Wide Web, LLC

OFFICIAL BITCOIN ADDRESS:
3QgFg7nzthQwfwA3qhE8TU6Ych1woguacm

CONTACT AND LOCATION DETAILS:
thedarkoverlord E-Mail Address: tdohackers at protonmail.com
Backup1 E-Mail Address: thedarkoverlord at msgsafe.io
Backup2 E-Mail Address: thedarkoverlord at torbox3uiot6wchz.onion
Make your own at (torbox3uiot6wchz.onion)
KickAss Tor Address: kickassugvgoftuk.onion

pastebin.com/vyTS1T39
>archive.fo/rkoOa

Other stuff:
reddit.com/r/TheDarkOverlords/comments/ac0clj/911_papers_megaleaks_checkpoint_02/
>no archive known, reddit jews 404 user account

pastebin.com/mze4DTvB
>archive.fo/mIxTp

anonfiles.com/s5Zd2dp4b4/Checkpoint_01_zip
>archive.fo/2iwxw

anonfiles.com/p1G439p3b4/Checkpoint_02_zip
>archive.fo/Yy5mJ

TDO 911 Leak Documents Mirror