Appoint Yourself Engineer

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 21:21:12 PST 2019

On 1/2/19, Shawn K. Quinn <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:
> I think Texas has or had a similar law at least for locksmiths, which
> are licensed by the same agency as security officers in this state.

That explains the local "licensed" "security" "officers"
at this one place sleeping on the job with whacked out
bloodshot eyes dumb as rocks. They can barely secure
their own pants... and the Government granted them to
secure things?
Must be that "bonded" and "insured" State mandated kickback
part, combined with the State Licensing Board immunity
it conveniently granted itself, and the "license fee" and
supporting administrative "taxes" it steals, all ultimately
still at your own expense and risk. Fuck that.

Read the news... licensing has never prevented
a single scam from those liicensed. You want "licensed"...
go on internet review boards, meetup locally,
network for recommendations, check references.
That's your "license", same as always in human history.
Pay the good unlicensed ones cash.
Circumvent the State.