The Dark Overlord: Law Enforcement is Fucked v9.11

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 23:13:28 PST 2019

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/yw79k5/hacker-group-threatens-dump-911-insurance-files-dark-overlord

infohash:4123c41c1040ff55f9fcc381ded2b0cfa44ba5f3

https://twitter.com/tdo_h4ck3rs
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/198337573#p198358308
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/198364116#p198364116
https://www.reddit.com/user/tdo_h4ck3rs
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/ably7s/all_of_the_ama_questionscomments_from_the/

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/28c831d0e288c354567234837ce11eea20190102021330/62693e
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oiPWfQy3TO0ZW-LGLKipdpl-DltAyXMu
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xc9elFmpuhsPhFVrOYgIjqbIrrBv6baY
https://pastebin.com/kjzX26AT
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nZmymnOa1BB_GMkXU99AMn4YqbKXUQOB
https://pastebin.com/e5sKzQA0
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yt7Frk1Ftsb3MbrPvFDePIVQRled-NhU
https://pastebin.com/4f5r8qyq
https://anonfiles.com/06L0s3p8b2/911_docs_zip

Random reactions...
https://twitter.com/search?q=tdo_h4ck3rs
https://twitter.com/wikileaks
https://twitter.com/_cryptome_

Here is Giuliani's discussion of the matter in the interview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVQYdBoj3JI&feature=youtu.be&t=524

It's a First Amendment issue, right? It isn't stolen property. I
mean, it is stolen property, but it has a different nature when
it's information. So, let's take the Pentagon Papers. The Pentagon
Papers were stolen property, weren't they? They were stolen from
the Pentagon & given to the New York Times and the Washington Post.
Nobody went to jail in the New York Times and the Washington Post.
We've had revelations during the [George W.] Bush administration,
Abu Ghraib, all of that. It's stolen property, taken from the
government against the law. Once it gets to a media publication,
they can publish it. They can publish it for the purpose of informing
people. You can't put Assange in a different position than that.
He was a guy that communicated. We may not like what he communicates,
but he was a media facility, he was putting that information out.
Every newspaper, station grabbed it and published it.

https://defend.wikileaks.org/

https://kubieziel.de/blog/uploads/complete_unofficial_tempest_page.pdf
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/pstu-the-affordable-cryptophone