The Dark Overlord: Law Enforcement is Fucked v9.11

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 18:09:06 PST 2019

######### twatter cap

thedarkoverlord
@tdo_h4ck3rs

    Tweets Tweets, current page. 36
    Followers Followers 2,489

Highly skilled and highly sophisticated, we are 'savage' incorporated.
PGP Key: 0x64563922b573dd1b tdohackers at protonmail.com
kickassugvgoftuk.onion
Joined December 2018

    thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs 3h3 hours ago

    *CZ4=I{YZ456zGecgg9/cCz|zNP5bZ,nCvJqDZKrq at v?O5V$FezCNs26CD;e:%N^
    15 replies 19 retweets 46 likes
    thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs 3h3 hours ago

    We're releasing the first key for the "Preview_Documents"
container. Use Veracrypt to decrypt the container. We're escalating.
#tdohacked911 #hacking #cybercrime #leak #hack #thedarkoverlord
#911hacked #topsecret #encryption #masterkey
    18 replies 42 retweets 62 likes
    thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs 4h4 hours ago

    It's not just insurance litigation that we have, it's
CONFIDENTIAL, CLASSIFIED, and SECRET documents from FAA, FBI, TSA,
USDOJ, and others.
    16 replies 40 retweets 76 likes
    thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs 5h5 hours ago

    Advisory: If you're an involved party/mediator in the 9.11 leak
and intend to contact our e-mail, bring verification with you. We
value discretion.
    4 replies 9 retweets 24 likes
    thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs 8h8 hours ago

    We're going to top the Panama Paper leaks! We hacked a major and
very dodgy offshore investment bank http://www.advantagelife.com  Read
more here: https://pastebin.com/kjzX26AT  #panamapapers #leak
#thedarkoverlord #hacked #hackingspree
    14 replies 78 retweets 123 likes
    thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs 9h9 hours ago

    We'd like to remind the world that we're not finished with Channel
Ship Services @CSS_ShipService. Fantastic article:
https://www.databreaches.net/channel-ship-services-hacked-by-thedarkoverlord-has-maritime-security-been-compromised/
… #hacking #cybercrime #leak #hack #thedarkoverlord
    1 reply 10 retweets 16 likes
    thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs 9h9 hours ago

    We hacked 500k records major US insurer National Life Group
@NLGroup. They rejected our handsome offer. Enjoy some data:
https://pastebin.com/36QuTJXc  #hacking #cybercrime #leak #hack
#thedarkoverlord
    5 replies 85 retweets 91 likes
    thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs 10h10 hours ago

    LBPS client @KatiePrice you're not excluded from this. #hacking
#cybercrime #leak #hack #thedarkoverlord
    3 replies 4 retweets 11 likes
    thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs 10h10 hours ago

    We hacked @LBPSPlasticsurg previously. Clients @FrankieEssex and
@Chloe_Sims contact us before your surgery photos become public. Bad
timing for you now. #hacking #cybercrime #leak #hack #thedarkoverlord
    2 replies 9 retweets 14 likes
    thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs 12h12 hours ago

    We'll be releasing a limited number of keys to specific news
publishers in a few hours. To all the parties involved: Prepare
Yourselves. #tdohacked911 #hacking #cybercrime #leak #hack
#thedarkoverlord #911hacked #topsecret
    8 replies 19 retweets 34 likes
    thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs 18h18 hours ago

    . at wikileaks we'd love to have a chat. #tdohacked911 #hacking
#cybercrime #leak #hack #thedarkoverlord #911hacked #topsecret
    1 reply 13 retweets 32 likes
    thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs 18h18 hours ago

    We hope you're paying attention. Save this key for the future:
.<]0u<;S`,r9b;J[|%Q{rR<RRQAI*e:b$E!I1IVJTDs}cW#6Kkfi~(b>!;QA7yC8
#tdohacked911 #hacking #cybercrime #leak #hack #thedarkoverlord
#911hacked #topsecret
    2 replies 26 retweets 47 likes
    thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs 19h19 hours ago

    Download a copy of our 911 leak encrypted archive so you have it
ready: https://anonfiles.com/6fx7q6pfb6/911_Archive.zip_torrent …
#tdohacked911 #hacking #cybercrime #leak #hack #thedarkoverlord
#911hacked #topsecret
    3 replies 28 retweets 26 likes
    thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs 22h22 hours ago

    Official release: three files to prove our claims of 911
CONFIDENTIAL docs: https://anonfiles.com/06L0s3p8b2/911_docs_zip …
#tdohacked911 #hacking #cybercrime #leak #hack #thedarkoverlord
#911hacked #topsecret
    2 replies 32 retweets 36 likes
    thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs 22h22 hours ago

    We're engaging our fans: the public on our favourite 4chan. Join
the conversation:
http://boards.4chan.org/pol//thread/198337573/happening …
#tdohacked911 #hacking #cybercrime #leak #hack #thedarkoverlord
#911hacked #topsecret
    4 replies 9 retweets 13 likes
    thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs 22h22 hours ago

    Do you want all these files leaked? Start a GoFundMe page and
begin collecting a sizable amount for buying us BTC and we'll leak it
all. #tdohacked911 #hacking #cybercrime #leak #hack #thedarkoverlord
#911hacked #topsecret
    12 replies 7 retweets 17 likes
    thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs 22h22 hours ago

    Donald Trump likes his Nuclear Football, we like our Nuclear
Football: High Entropy Master Encryption Keys to unlock CONFIDENTIAL
911 DOCS #tdohacked911 #hacking #cybercrime #leak #hack
#thedarkoverlord #911hacked #topsecret
    1 reply 7 retweets 13 likes
    thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs 22h22 hours ago

    We're starting the hashtag #tdohacked911 to tag all of our
releases and everyone should start using this hashtag for when we
begin releases. #hacking #cybercrime #leak #hack #thedarkoverlord
#911hacked #topsecret
    1 reply 18 retweets 17 likes
    thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs 31 Dec 2018

    If you're one of the airlines who were involved in 911 and want to
keep your e-mails and litigation private, contact us immediately.
#911hacked #thedarkoverlord #cybercrime #hacking #tdohacked911
    1 reply 13 retweets 13 likes
    thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs 31 Dec 2018

    Pre-9.11 Delta Airlines e-mail about telephone bombs on
aeroplanes. One example of the secret documents we have stolen from
@lloydsoflondon #hacking #911hacked #cybercrime #thedarkoverlord
    8 replies 69 retweets 59 likes
    thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs 31 Dec 2018

    We'll be providing many answers about 9.11 conspiracies through
our 18.000 secret documents leak from @HiscoxComms and others
#thedarkoverlord #911hacked #hacking #leak #cybercrime
    16 replies 73 retweets 109 likes
    thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs 31 Dec 2018

    We are leaking 18.000 secret documents from @LloydsofLondon and
others about 911 WTC Attack #hacking #leak #cybercrime
#thedarkoverlord #911hacked
    4 replies 89 retweets 109 likes
    thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs 31 Dec 2018

    thedarkoverlord has hacked over 18.000 Secret Documents about the
911 World Trade Center towers destruction and litigation/settlement
case: https://pastebin.com/raw/4F5R8QyQ
    4 replies 53 retweets 65 likes
    thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs 31 Dec 2018

    To the targets and other involved parties: if you don't want any
of this material leaked, pay us. #thedarkoverlord #911hacked
#tdohacks911
    1 reply 5 retweets 3 likes
    thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs 31 Dec 2018

    Dozens of solicitor firms, @silversteinprop , @LloydsofLondon,
@HiscoxComms have all been hacked by thedarkoverlord. 911 Leak >
@Snowden #911hacked
    0 replies 12 retweets 13 likes
    thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs 31 Dec 2018

    thedarkoverlord leaks over 18.000 Secret Documents from 911 WTC
terrorist attack: http://pastebin.com/raw/4F5R8QyQ  #thedarkoverlord
#911hacked
    3 replies 29 retweets 38 likes
    thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs 31 Dec 2018

    This was us in early 2018:
    0 replies 14 retweets 10 likes
    thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs 31 Dec 2018

    0 replies 12 retweets 13 likes
    thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs 31 Dec 2018

    0 replies 16 retweets 13 likes
    thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs 31 Dec 2018

    0 replies 6 retweets 9 likes
    thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs 31 Dec 2018

    Contact info and PGP key:
    0 replies 7 retweets 9 likes
    thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs 31 Dec 2018

    CONTACT INFO: Main: tdohackers at protonmail.com Backup:
thedarkoverlord at msgsafe.io KickAss: http://kickassugvgoftuk.onion
    0 replies 5 retweets 7 likes
    thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs 27 Dec 2018

    We've created yet another Twitter so that we may continue our
fantastic releases. Follow us for more information soon.
    0 replies 0 retweets 5 likes