How to achieve 1 meter accuracy with Android Was: Re: Dropgang vulnerabilities

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Feb 28 17:56:13 PST 2019

On 2019-03-01 06:10, Punk wrote:
> 	yeah, you never learned even the A of the ABC of libertarianism, we know that.

Libertarianism 101:  It is right to use violence on people who violate
your property, and no property is more precious than children.

But, back to topic of safe drops:

Even for people who live in the big city, take a look at google earth.
There is wilderness not very far from you, and lots of people visit that
wilderness for reasons other than collecting a drop.