Caitlin Johnstone: Anyone Buying This Venezuela Bullshit Is A Complete Firetrucking Moron - [PEACE]

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Feb 23 17:50:53 PST 2019

On 2019-02-24 10:21, Punk wrote:
> 	so it is of course lies. There are no starving people

Odd then that about a third of the population has fled, and those that
remain are murdering each other in large numbers over scraps of food.

As with Pol Pot's Cambodia, we will not know how many have died of
hunger and artificial famine, and how many have been murdered, until
until the place is conquered.