Scientific perfection and Scientific debates

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Feb 19 21:20:36 PST 2019

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 12:39:06AM -0300, Punk wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Feb 2019 21:50:54 -0500
> Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:
>

> > On 2/19/19 7:49 PM, Punk wrote:
> > >
> > > 	This is quite remarkable, IBM (an american corporation and thus morally perfect - see ayn  rand philosophy) created an Artificial Intelligence Debater and the Artificial Intelligence Debater scientifically proved that
> > >

> > > 	"children who do not attend high quality preschool are far more likely to commit violent crimes"
> > >
> > > 	(no I am not making that shit up - that's a literal quote)
> > >
> > > 	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3u-1yttrVw
> >
> > I did not attend /any/ preschool, instead I sat home watching cop shows,
> > spy dramas and Perry Mason on TV.  I have never been arrested or charged
> > for any of my violent crimes.
>
> 	We are afraid your testimony isn't computationally valid since it doesn't fully match the predictions made by the neurological networks running on IBM's  quantum scientific super  computers,

... and thus The Ministry shall be arriving at your premises within
the next 3 minutes in order to implant into your brain your
personalized Secure Human Implant for Truth (SHIT) device.

Refusal to accept the SHIT device brain implant is your viable option
of life in the Googlag at the Ministry's Shen Zhou SHIT manufacturing
sweat shop^B^Bfactory floor, also known as the Venerated Application
of Joy (VAJ) department.

> > Worked for me.
>

> 	That is an unmechanical remark contrary to the will of his Fordship.

... and The Ministry has thus awarded you 3 points against your 4
year rolling 12 point Wide-spectrum Amendment Neurological Correction
(WANC) limit. Exceeding this rolling limit in any 4 year period shall
result in:

 a) 12 months community service (hard labour).

 b) A permanent 1 point reduction in your WANC limit.

Reduction of your WANC limit to zero points results in automatic
lifetime VAJ application.

Sadly, 1984 was used as an instruction manual rather than a
warning...

Good luck fellow Souls and may we do our dangdest to Create Our
World,