[WAR] Venezuela - another bloody CIA coup

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Feb 19 13:03:17 PST 2019

Juan FINALLY confirmed as CIA trained asset!

I knew it, I just KNEW it :D

(No, not our bastard child of the baal gods :)

That OTHER Juan (now we know there are at least 2 Juans in this
world):

  Venezuelan Ambassador Spills the Beans on Guido Fake President’s
  CIA Training
  https://dailystormer.name/venezuelan-ambassador-spills-the-beans-on-guido-fake-presidents-cia-training/
  https://russia-insider.com/en/venezuelan-ambassador-russia-explains-how-and-when-guaido-was-recruited-cia/ri26269

Guiajo: Dude, we iz Kangzulpoltl an sheeeit!

CIA: NO muffaluggerah! You be puppet president and sheeit!
     And dontchoo forgettit or you bee eatin' muh BALLS
     muffaluggerah!

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 07:22:52PM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> Analysis of CIA coups over the last 20 years:
> http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/neocons-have-been-destroying-sovereign-nations-20-years/ri20366
>
> Rah rah rah! Go America!
>

> On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 08:30:16PM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > Bloody indictments all around, the usual CIA dish served on
> > disunited people the world over.
> >
> > Now waiting on the USA's chief Hissing Weazel to scream in the
> > UN about Venezuelan democracy in 3 .. 2 ..
> >
> > This is a succinct, link packed (and well referenced) article
> > on the "democracy" situation in south America's Venezuela.
> >
> > Sad world continues.
> >

> > Exorcising the ‘Popular Will’: How Venezuela can reclaim its
> > democracy
> > http://theduran.com/venezuela-reshape-democracy/

Subject: The “Good Western Samaritans” care deeply about Venezuela -
ICYMI - [PEACE]

For everything else, there's ICYMI - pure Russian political
propaganda :D

Anyone would think that freezing RT.com's bank accounts would be in
order after this farce :)

Ministry PSA: The West is a democracy and that is why comedy shalt be
punishable by prison - just be thankful we're not Saudi Arabia, goy!

 ICYMI - Interfering in Venezuela - Maduro and Guaido should
 probably sort it out amongst themselves
 https://youtu.be/Z3n5USctv0Q