2019: year of the loli revolution - Re: absolute liability laws - smash the patriarchy - sanhedrin law - use Tinder, go to jail - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Feb 13 15:49:09 PST 2019

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 05:10:26PM -0300, Punk wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 11:20:27 +1100
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 02:29:28PM -0300, Punk wrote:

> > > 	lawl - christiano fascist zenan is also a feminazi. Go figure.
> >

> > Pray to Jesus, brother Juan - perhaps he shall save you from the loli
> > revolution :)
>
> 	I hear that jew-christian conservatives and jew-christian liberals want to raise the so called 'age of consent' to 35. And they of course have the solution for 'unauthorized network access' and that obviously is to put a hardware key, aka 'implants', in humans, since birth.
>
> 	Also you are glossing over the contributions of some of your christiano fascist brothers like obomba and the clinton cunt. Yes, of course, they are christiano fascists exactly like your 'daily stormer', your brother trumpo and that fucking nutcase, clown and scammer, alex jones.
>
> 	Do you get the picture? You as christiano fascist propaganda agent are doing clinton's work. Congrats.

Perhaps you ought read past the headlines and discover TDS is a tool
you could use, since poking fun at insanity does not mean endorsing
insanity - the TDS troll army is, after all, 10s of 1000s of young
men (amongst others), at least a few of whom like the idea of a wife
and (if you read) suggest that the only way to find a virgin to marry
these days would be to marry someone younger than 18, 21 or 16 (per
your jurisdiction).

Still, whilst Jesus gives you the shivers perhaps you really do need
to pray to Jesus?

Be creative, create your world...