Anarchapulco Assassination; 'just the cost of doing business'

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 21:53:51 PST 2019

On 2/11/19, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
> An invasion of booshie hipster ANCaps in Latin American countries KILLS.

All historical invasions of all world regions have killed.
At least voluntaryists invading New Hampshire,
Latin America, etc... are currently quite vocal
about not murdering you. Up to them whether or
not history ends up calling them liars like the rest.

> "It's not my fault".

That's tort, unfortunately humans are the
worst of biological species, don't expect
that to change near as fast as other more
direct offenses.

> GENTRIFICATION that destroys any US community it infests.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gentrification

Wouldn't happen if Statists and their eminent domain
demolition, zoning, councils, neighborhood repurposing,
selective enforcement, custom lawmaking, extortive bank
loans from govt [licensed] corporations, subsidies, and
outright theft via property tax, etc... were all shut down.

Then all your precious communities would have
allodial title and could simply tell everyone else
to pay up or fuck off.

Maybe then I'll finally get some Rich Bougie Hipster
to rent this shithole for some fat crypto stacks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjjoVAgqp4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4A8R1hq3U0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn16DsftSjI

Shit... keep it real.