Anarchapulco Assassination; 'just the cost of doing business'

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Mon Feb 11 10:58:36 PST 2019

On February 10, 2019 10:36:29 PM PST, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
>On 2/10/19, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
>> "We didn't hurt anybody". Dalton was deluded. AnCap kills just as
>thoroughly
>> as 'plain ol KKKapitalism'
>
>If disregarding humans, and the planet...
>Any Cap kills as much as anything else.
>
>> "We didn't hurt anybody"
>
>So far as is known, there was a lot more regard
>for humans and planet there with them at peace,
>than, in particular, with this "kkk aka: gov" cap shit.
>
>Teach regard.
>At peace.
>Without Archy.

I''m (NOT) sorry dude.

An invasion of booshie hipster ANCaps in Latin American countries KILLS. They just don't stick around to see the corpses, so "it didn't happen" and even IF it did, their WHOLE WORLDVIEW and scumbag-narrcissistic INDOCTRINATION tells them "It's not my fault". Just as surely as they say that about their SCUMBAG HIPSTER GENTRIFICATION that destroys any US community it infests.
Rr
Sent from my Androgyne dee-vice with K-9 Mail